Bank Children’s Residential Care Practitioner – Holly LodgeApply now!
Are passionate about supporting young people?
Do you want to make a difference to young peoples lives?
Are you looking for a change in career?
We are looking for ‘professional parents’ – nurturing and supporting individuals, that can give our children, high levels of care and allow them to achieve amazing outcomes. The role is to promote and encourage independence and life skills for our young people, ensuring that their safety and wellbeing underpins every decision we make.
Bank Children’s Residential Care Practitioner:
173 hours a month, plus sleep ins
£9.10 – 9.50 per hour, plus £60 per sleep in
The Esland Mission:
Esland are driven to changing children’s’ lives for the better by providing best-in-class specialist services.
- Ensure safeguarding of all young people underpins every decision made.
- To contribute to the young person’s care plans and risk assessments, their review and implementation.
- To form effective relationships with young people, their families (if appropriate) and external agencies.
- To ensure the home is kept clean and in a tidy condition, adhere to the cleaning rota system, encouraging the young people to participate as appropriate.
- To dispense, record and administer medication as required.
- To maintain and promote residential care work to high levels of professionalism expected by Esland and Ofsted
- To support the Manager in the preparation, implementation, review and updating of Placement Plans and risk assessments and monitoring progression.
- A full UK driving licence (essential for our rural locations)
- Great rates of pay plus £60 per sleep in
- Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Monthly recognition awards
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Enrolment onto the Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce qualification
- 4% matched contribution pension plan
- Free parking
- On going training and development plans
Apply today, and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
All applicants will be subject to a full DBS and references check in line with safer recruitment guidelines. Please note you will be subject to the enhanced DBS check if successful at interview stage before we can proceed with your application.
You must be 21 or over to apply for this role.
For more information, please contact the recruitment team on 01773 823029
Apply for this position