Residential Care Worker – The WillowsApply now!
Esland Care are now recruiting Residential Care Practitioners for our new Assessment Centre, situated close to Leicester. This is a brand-new residential provision for us, and we are looking for dynamic staff to come on board and provide the highest standard of care for our children. You must be aged 21 or over and have a Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent to apply for this post.
This role will involve shift work and sleep ins – travel and time spent away from home is a requirement.
Our Assessment Centre will be registered for three young people, each undergoing a twelve-week assessment. The role will involve working closely with our clinical team within the Assessment Centre and taking our young people on Adventure Trips catered to their individual needs.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for ‘professional parents’ – nurturing and supporting individuals, that can give our children high levels of care and allow them to achieve amazing outcomes. We are passionate about promoting and encouraging independence and life skills for our young people, ensuring that their safety and well-being underpins every decision we make. So, if you have…
· 12 months experience in a care environment
· The Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
· Some knowledge of working with behavioural and emotional difficulties and challenging behaviour
· Resilience and passion, to achieve positives outcomes.
· A flexible approach and the ability to complete mandatory sleep ins
· A full, clean, UK driving licence (essential for our rural locations)
· A keen interest in the outdoors, and aren’t scared to get your hands dirty or your clothes muddy…
…we would love to hear from you!
Esland are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard. We think that our people are the best in the industry – if you want to join us, there has never been a better time. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will be subject to a full DBS and references check in line with safer recruitment guidelines.
For more information, please contact the recruitment team on 01773 823029 or visit our website https://www.eslandcare.co.uk/careers/Apply for this position