Senior Residential Care Worker – The MooringsApply now!
You must be 21 or over to apply for this role.
Esland are now recruiting for Senior Residential Care Practitioners to join our home in Sittingbourne!
Senior Residential Childcare Worker:
173 hours a month, plus sleep ins
£10.00 – £11.30 per hour, plus £60 per sleep in
We are looking for ‘professional parents’ – nurturing and supporting individuals, that can give our children, high levels of care and allow them to achieve amazing outcomes.The role is to promote and encourage independence and life skills for our young people, ensuring that their safety and wellbeing underpins every decision we make.
What we’re looking for:
· You have Senior experience gained in a relevant setting
· Some knowledge of working with behavioural and emotional difficulties and challenging behaviour (desirable – full training will be given)
· Resilience and passion, in order to achieve positives outcomes
· A flexible approach and the ability to complete mandatory sleep ins
· You have the Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce qualification or equivalent (desirable)
· A full, clean, UK driving licence (essential for our rural locations)
What we can offer you:
· Access to Perkbox
· Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
· Monthly recognition awards
· Fantastic opportunities for career development
· An enhanced DBS
· In house and online training courses
Esland are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard. We think that our people are the best in the industry – if you want to join us, there has never been a better time. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will be subject to a full DBS and references check in line with safer recruitment guidelines.Apply for this position