Service Manager – Children’s HomesApply now!
Due to exciting and continued growth within Esland, we are looking to recruit a Service Manager for our North East region. This is a crucial role for our organisation that will provide robust and specialist leadership to our homes, whilst ensuring continuity of service and exceptional care for our children and young people.
Who we are:
At Esland, we have a clear mission of providing high quality residential care, education and other wrap around services which offers a bespoke specialist service to Local Authorities ensuring that they get the best outcomes for their young people. We are proud of the quality services that we offer both Local Authorities, children and our staff. We are a provider of choice, offering long term placement stability and through our Road to Resilience. We are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold award.
We appreciate each of our team member’s experience and skills. We also know these make you unique and this is what will help shape and enrich the lives of the young people we look after. We also believe it is important that our team members share the same values as the company. Eslanders have a shared vision to be emotionally resilient, supportive leaders who provide accountable yet nurturing direction to each other and the young people we care for.
Our staff all have one thing in common- they strive to achieve the best for our young people, day in, day out. They work together to provide a supportive and nurturing environment that allows our children to grow as individuals and work towards amazing outcomes. A key element of this role will be to support our Regional Manager with overseeing the homes in this region, therefore a flexible and tenacious approach is required. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a residential children’s home
• Direct knowledge and experience of Ofsted inspections and expectations and a history of obtaining Good and/or Outstanding ratings
• Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to all tasks
• Robust leadership skills
• Possession of the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young Peoples Services (or equivalent) or willing to work towards this
• A full UK driving licence and the ability to travel across our homes
For more information, please contact our Recruitment team on 01773 823029.Apply for this position