Recruitment Officer – Head OfficeApply now!
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join our Head Office team! This is a fantastic role for someone looking to make a real difference to the lives of our amazing young people and join a forward-thinking and innovative organisation.
As the Recruitment Officer, you will assist with the smooth running of the HR function by providing an efficient and effective recruitment service for all vacancies at Esland. You will assist with the end to end recruitment process and be proactive in driving recruitment and sourcing candidates through the Esland website, external job boards and social media tools, whilst being passionate and enthusiastic about finding talent for Esland. We are looking for a self-starter, who has the ability to build effective and long-lasting relationships at all levels of the business. You’ll need to be flexible and driven to meet changing demands and have boundless energy and passion for the work that we do!
So, if you are…
- Experienced in a similar role, ideally in the care sector
- Able to work alone or as part of our talented Head Office team
- Passionate about recruiting talented individuals
- Exceptionally organised, with the ability to manage your own workload
- An excellent communicator, with a friendly and enthusiastic approach
- Willing to travel to our wonderful homes on a regular basis
…we would love to hear from you!
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Emily Dunne, Recruitment Manager, on 01773 823029. Please note this advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.Apply for this position