Senior Children’s Support WorkerApply now!
Are passionate about supporting young people?
Do you want to make a difference to young peoples lives?
Want to work for a company where you can progress in to management?
We are looking for senior care workers – nurturing and supporting individuals, that can give our children, high levels of care and allow them to achieve amazing outcomes. The role is to promote and encourage independence and life skills for our young people, ensuring that their safety and wellbeing underpins every decision we make.
The Esland Mission:
Esland are driven to changing children’s’ lives for the better by providing best-in-class specialist services.
- Ensure safeguarding of all young people underpins every decision made.
- To contribute to the young person’s care plans and risk assessments, their review and implementation.
- To form effective relationships with young people, their families (if appropriate) and external agencies.
- To ensure the home is kept clean and in a tidy condition, adhere to the cleaning rota system, encouraging the young people to participate as appropriate.
- To maintain and promote residential care work to high levels of professionalism expected by Esland and Ofsted
- To support the Manager in the preparation, implementation, review and updating of Placement Plans and risk assessments and monitoring progression.
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People (or equivalent).
- You will have experience in a residential childcare setting
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Full driving Licence
- Over 21
- Great rates of pay plus £60 per sleep in
- Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Monthly recognition awards
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- 4% matched contribution pension plan
- Free parking
- On going training and development plans
All applicants will be subject to a full DBS and references check in line with safer recruitment guidelines. Please note you will be subject to the enhancedApply for this position